Little Wave Paediatric wheelchair from Ki Mobility is a paediatric wheelchair that has the ability to change and grow with the user.
Light, simple to use and easy to transport - the Little Wave offers a high performance, aluminium frame construction which helps to keep the wheelchair extremely rigid as well as making it as light as possible - making The Little wave easy to manoeuvre.
The location of the wheels means that you can use all of your strength and leverage to maintain momentum and efficiency with every push. Other features and benefits of the Little Wave include;
- Centre of Gravity can be easily adjusted by 'Tower System', promoting growth and proper placement of the wheel base.
- Multi-Adjustable Flip-Up Footplate
- In-Frame width expansion to allow growth
- Seat Dept adjustment of up to 3"
- Height-Adjustable stroller handles for care takers
- 5th Wheel for training and stability
Unique Kidz is part of the South-Wests largest rehabilitation dealership and have representatives covering the whole region. We offer free assessments and quotations on Paediatric equipment throughout the region - click here to find out more.
|Seat Width||10 - 16" / 25 - 41cm|
|Seat Depth||10 - 16" / 25 - 41cm|
|Front Seat Height||11.5 - 20.5" / 29 - 52cm|
|Rear Seat Height||11.5" - 20" / 29 - 51cm|
|Camber||0 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 Degrees|
|Tubing Size||1 3/8"|